Senior Scientific Expert - Freelance
We are looking for experienced freelance consultants to help our clients apply successfully for regional, national and / or European research and innovation funding programs.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our customers' product, process or service innovations.
- Analyze the feasibility and the chances of financing the new product, process, service.
- Conduct brainstorming meetings with our clients to design coherent project proposals that meet the expectations of funders.
- University degree in a relevant scientific discipline: information technology (ICT), engineering (all specialties), physics, biology, chemistry, etc.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) + Another EU language.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated mastery of research methodologies and the main priorities of European funding in one of the areas covered by Horizon 2020: energy, transport, materials, space, environment, climate change, food, fisheries, agriculture, health, biotechnologies, nanosciences , cognitive sciences. science and neuroscience, ICT, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize research and innovation projects and develop good applications for funding.
- Good knowledge of the EU R&D funding ecosystem: European Commission, Joint Research Center, European Technology Platforms, Networks of Experts, etc.
- Good track record in terms of design / coordination / evaluation of regional, national and European R&D projects.
10 years of professional experience.