Senior Innovation Expert - Freelance
We are looking for freelance innovation experts to help our clients better design their innovation projects and obtain private or public funding.
Gain a thorough understanding of our customers' product, process or service innovations.
Analyze the feasibility and the chances of financing their innovation project.
Organize brainstorming meetings with our clients to help them align their innovation project with the priorities and expectations of funders, implement go-2-market strategies, etc.
- Technical or Scientific background (Engineer or Researcher)+ MBA preferred.
- Experience gained in a consulting firm or in a large group (innovation or strategy unit).
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) + Another EU language.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize an innovation project and lead a brainstorming session.
- Ability to rapidly absorb and interpret technical information.
- Ability to manage cross-functional/inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to manage and align a team of multiple stakeholders.
- Track record of managing ideation to launch of new products, processes, services or enterprise solutions.
- Proven mastery of methodologies: Design thinking, lean startup, agile method, scrum, value chain, business model canvas, functional/technical analysis, process/management innovation, open innovation, vision definition, technology road mapping, Technology Readiness Levels, etc.
10 years of professional experience.