Junior Funding Expert - Freelance
We are looking for junior freelance consultants to help our clients successfully apply for regional, national and / or European research and innovation funding programs
- Gain a thorough understanding of our customers' product, process or service innovations.
- Prepare with Innoloop excellent applications for financing requests for our clients.
- University degree in a relevant scientific discipline: information technology (ICT), engineering (all specialties), physics, biology, chemistry, etc.
- Fluent English (spoken and written) + another European Language.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent editorial ability with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated mastery of research methodologies and the main priorities of European funding in one of the areas covered by Horizon 2020: energy, transport, materials, space, environment, climate change, food, fisheries, agriculture, health, biotechnologies, nanosciences , cognitive sciences. science and neuroscience, ICT, etc.
- Good knowledge of the EU R&D funding ecosystem: European Commission, Joint Research Center, European Technology Platforms, Networks of Experts, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing R&D funding applications at the regional, national and European levels, usually acquired in a consulting firm.
5 years of professional experience.